- Irvine, CA
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.
Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through over 7,000 restaurants around the world, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services. Internationally, Taco Bell has over 600 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants in the next decade.
The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Mas Scholarship program. According to Harris Poll, Taco Bell has been named America’s Best Mexican-Food Restaurant for two back-to-back years.
About the Job:
Taco Bell Design, or TBD, is at the heart of the brand as our award-winning in-house creative agency. Our renegade crew of artists, designers, copywriters and account managers live and breathe the Live Más ethos and are connected directly to the design, brand and marketing work that Taco Bell delivers to the world. We strive for our fans to love tacos as much as we do and engage them with the brand in new, bold and innovative ways.
- Provide strategic direction, and conceptual solutions, that result in cohesive messaging and branding across all consumer touchpoints.
- Create and manage original, persuasive, and conceptually compelling work for rapidly evolving product testing, national campaign launches, content, packaging, digital initiatives, and experiences.
- Collaborate directly with a team of multiple art directors, designers, account, and project managers.
- Proofing layouts and copy to ensure that work is aligned with brand identity and that proper grammar/spelling is used.
- Present and champion finished concepts to our in-house partners, managers, and directors with a strong ability to ‘sell’ and influence the underlying strategy and direction.
- Stay ahead of new technology, emerging social media platforms, and competitive research trends within both the food and lifestyle brand categories.
- Inspire fellow coworkers and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking.
Is This You?
- 4-6 years relevant industry experience preferred.
- BA or BS Degree in a related field preferred.
- Relevant experience on creatively innovative brands preferred; experience with QSR/CPG or franchised business is a plus.
- Previous experience supporting digital and social media campaigns is preferred.
- Strong logical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to understand laser-focused marketing strategies and business operations.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal/influencing skills.
- Superb time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to proactively develop creative solutions to facilitate clear communication and processes across departments.
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Year-round Flex day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, Booster gas delivery
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
*Please note that some perks/amenities may not be available and/or may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion during the COVID-19 temporary work-from-home period.
Back to top