Taco Bell is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination mandate for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Taco Bell requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.
Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through over 7,000 restaurants around the world, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services. Internationally, Taco Bell has over 600 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants in the next decade.
The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Mas Scholarship program. According to Harris Poll, Taco Bell has been named America’s Best Mexican-Food Restaurant for two back-to-back years.
About the Job:
Taco Bell is looking for a highly motivated person with demonstrated experience in analytics, problem solving, curiosity, and relationship management to synthesize information and make recommendations to cross-functional teams and senior leadership. The Financial Planning and Analysis group is ideal for team members with high accountability, attention to detail, excellent influencing skills and strives in a dynamic & collaborative workplace. Successful members of the group can be transitioned to roles in a number of different parts of the finance team (strategy, franchise finance, marketing analysis, field finance) or into cross-functional roles across Taco Bell and YUM! Brands.
As a key member of the Financial Planning and Analysis team, this person is responsible for leading the international period, quarterly, and annual operating planning and reporting activities. Reporting responsibilities include updating Taco Bell management and Yum! on financial performance, forecasts, trends and guiding communication to the investment community.
- Build and manage accurate International plan/forecast models for P&L line item expenses
- Analyze period & year-over-year variances of actual results to budgeted/forecasted amounts and recommend re-allocation of funds/budgets as appropriate throughout the year
- Partner with cross-functional clients and various international business units to ensure that forecasts and plans accurately reflect current business activity while identifying risks/opportunities
- Work with Yum! accounting department to identify cause of changes and reconcile any accounting issues
- Demonstrate a high level of inquisitiveness with ad-hoc projects to identify opportunities to reduce expenses and drive more profit growth
- Improve financial models and reporting templates to summarize KPIs and create efficiency for team
Is This You?
- A passion for Taco Bell! We want you to be excited about what we are doing here
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Accounting, Mathematics) – CPA background preferred, but not required)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience (e.g., FP&A, Corporate Finance Big 4), with experience in G&A forecasting highly preferred.
- Dynamic analytical and financial modeling skills, with ability to succinctly interpret data for executives and frame business results in a concise manner
- Exceptional internal motivation, curiosity, logical thinking, and desire to have an impact on our organization
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Powerpoint, & Hyperion Financial Management
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Year-round Flex day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, Booster gas delivery
- Onsite gym with fitness classes
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
*Please note that some perks/amenities may not be available and/or may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion during the COVID-19 temporary work-from-home period.