Sales Insights Analyst
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items. Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through nearly 7,000 restaurants across the nation, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services.
Overseas, Taco Bell has over 300 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants internationally within the next decade. The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Mas Scholarship program. In 2016, Taco Bell was named as one of Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World.
About the Job:
Taco Bell is looking for a highly motivated individual with demonstrated strength in analytics, problem solving, intellectual curiosity, and relationship management to serve as a Sales Analyst.
Reporting to the Insights Lab group, this individual will provide sales analysis and support in the development of marketing initiatives and new products. The individual will be responsible for providing sales analysis, insights and recommendations on all stages of product and promotion development, from ideation to National Launch.
• Assist the insight lab in mining for insight across all data platforms. Insights will include focusing on sales drivers and opportunities.
• Working with the insight lab to create trackers for national and test programs.
• Assist the insight lab in diving deep into Taco Bell’s vast collection of data and weaving together an impactful story to drive business results.
• Influence Marketing to assist in designing best-possible campaigns
• Prepare presentations for Taco Bell Marketing and Executive Teams
Is This You?
• BA required; analytical degree preferred (e.g., Economics, Mathematics, Engineering)
• Strong understanding of applied statistical, multivariate modeling
• 2-4+ years analytically oriented business leadership / Job level will be commensurate with experience
• Strong internal motivation, intellectual curiosity, logical thinking and desire to have a large impact on our organization
• Superb interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to partner well with other team members
• Strong organizational skills, with ability to work independently and multi-task in a complex, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
• Resourceful nature, with strong problem-solving and customer-service orientation
• Highly versed in applications software including advanced Excel and particularly strong understanding of Relational Databases, writing custom SQL a plus. Strong understanding of PowerPoint.
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
• On-site child care
• On-site gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
• On-site dining center & lounge (yes, there is a Taco Bell Restaurant inside the building)
• Free snacks, soda, coffee and more
• Bagel & Donut Fridays
• Game room w/ Sports Memorabilia
• On-site dry cleaning and laundry services
• On-site carwash
• On-site salon services, including: massages, hair, nails, chiropractic and waxing treatments
• Year round half-day Fridays
• 4 weeks of vacation per year plus Holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• Virgin Pulse (exercise incentive program)
• Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, etc.)
• Favorable Family Leave Act support and Adoption Assistance
• Generous Parental Leave Policy
Meet Some of Taco Bell's Employees
Global Marketing Manager
Billy’s job involves traveling the world to understand new cultures—all to make sure that Taco Bell is branded in a way that’s culturally relevant in diverse markets all around the globe.
Back to top