Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell was born and raised in California and has been around since 1962. We went from selling everyone’s favorite Crunchy Tacos on the West Coast to a global brand with 7,500+ restaurants, 350 franchise organizations, that serve 42+ million fans each week around the globe. We’re not only the largest Mexican-inspired quick service brand (QSR) in the world, we’re also part of the biggest restaurant group in the world: Yum! Brands.
Much of our fan love and authentic connection with our communities are rooted in being rebels with a cause. From ensuring we use high quality, sustainable ingredients to elevating restaurant technology in ways that hasn’t been done before… we will continue to be inclusive, bold, challenge the status quo and push industry boundaries.
We’re a company that celebrates and advocates for different, has bold self-expression, strives for a better future, and brings the fun while we’re at it. We fuel our culture with real people who bring unique experiences. We inspire and enable our teams and the world to Live Más.
At Taco Bell, we’re Cultural Rebels. Want to join in on the passion-fueled fun? Learn more about the career below.
About the Job:
Taco Bell is seeking to add a Business Intelligence Manager to manage a BI team centered around providing insights and business decision-making. This leader will be responsible for managing the strategic design and maintenance of the business intelligence applications. The right candidate has a growth mindset, technical expertise in BI tools, and hands-on experience in creating visualizations, performance tuning, & data-driven insights.
- Acts as the subject matter expert of business intelligence applications, visualizations, and dashboards to drive insightful takeaways.
- Drive innovation, automation, and optimization to ensure deliverables at the highest quality.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand needs, create the roadmap, and manage from concept to delivery.
- Directly manage a team and coach, mentor, and prioritize their work scope.
- Provides analysis to support data-driven strategies and tactics development.
- Optimize the reporting system for performance with an awareness of the data structure and data lineage components to accomplish delivering a responsive system.
- Create data literacy programs/training, and build a BI user community across the enterprise.
Is This You?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline; or equivalent years of experience
- At least 5+ years of experience in BI/Analytics with at least 3+ years of experience managing a team
- Strong proficiency in BI tools such as Power BI, MicroStrategy, Yellowfin, Tableau, or Qlik.
- Proven track record acting as a BI leader to establish standards & best practices
- Strong SQL skills, familiar with complex functions, and capable of working with large datasets.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Hybrid work schedule and year-round flex day Friday
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash,
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- Up to 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical & dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Discounts, free food, swag and… honestly, too many good benefits to name
Salary Range: $115,600 to $164,780 annually + bonus eligibility + equity (if applicable) + benefits
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
At Taco Bell, we Live Más and invite you to do the same. Take a seat at our table. Bring your voice. Bring you, just as you are, a Cultural Rebel. We want you to be your best self!
Taco Bell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equity, inclusion, and belonging for all dimensions of diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other protected characteristic.
Taco Bell is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities or special needs.
US Job Seekers/Employees - Click here to view the “Know Your Rights” poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Employment eligibility to work with Taco Bell in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.