Management Supervisor, In-House Creative Agency
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items. Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through nearly 7,000 restaurants across the nation, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services.
Overseas, Taco Bell has over 300 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants internationally within the next decade. The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Mas Scholarship program. In 2016, Taco Bell was named as one of Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World.
About the Job:
At Taco Bell, we aren’t just looking for candidates--we are looking for dynamic, visionary problem-solvers that have a passion for innovation and the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
As part of Taco Bell’s Brand Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to play a key support role for Taco Bell’s sports, entertainment, music and gaming platforms and report directly to the Director of Brand Partnerships. There are three overall responsibilities:
- Program management of various projects connected to sports, music and gaming. This includes sports and gaming promotions attached to calendar initiatives.
- Coordinate various brand initiatives, programs and activations working with a cross-functional group of agency, league, media and sponsorship partners.
- Administration of the partnership budgeting and billing process.
- Sports/Entertainment Sponsorship: Coordinate, execute and, as necessary, participate in projects for sports/entertainment sponsorship under supervision of Partnership Director and Senior Marketing management.
- Event Coordination: Coordination of activation at Taco Bell sports/entertainment sponsorship. This includes interacting with various internal, agency and media partners. This includes reoccurring primary sponsorship events across the sports, music, gaming and lifestyle industry. Duties range from event activation, ticketing and coordination.
- Calendar Promotions: Day-to-day management of outside promotions management agency, working with third-party partners, managing internal cross-functional teams and developing timelines. Must be solution-oriented and have ability to keep work flow within established expectations, budgeting and timelines. Must have strong communication stills.
- Problem Solving: Critical thinking to solve issues of lower level of urgency with little to no supervision.
Is This You?
- 3-5 years industry experience preferred – i.e. Sports Marketing, Gaming and Event Marketing experience
- A high level of organizational skills
- Interpersonal communications while maintaining high level of confidentiality
- Proven track record of ability to utilize critical thinking skills and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Possesses ability to take initiative for problem solving and ability to discern the time frame in which material should be distributed to various entities
- Prior sports and entertainment marketing experience
- Experience in even coordination with proven ability to communicate, understanding role and direction in order to achieve first class executional excellence
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- On-site child care
- On-site gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- On-site dining center & lounge (yes, there is a Taco Bell Restaurant inside the building)
- Free snacks, soda, coffee and more
- Bagel & Donut Fridays
- Game room w/ Sports Memorabilia
- On-site dry cleaning and laundry services
- On-site carwash
- On-site salon services, including: massages, hair, nails, chiropractic and waxing treatments
- Year round half-day Fridays
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Virgin Pulse (exercise incentive program)
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, etc.)
- Favorable Family Leave Act support and Adoption Assistance
- Generous Parental Leave Policy
Meet Some of Taco Bell's Employees
Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing & Insights Lab
As head of the Brand Marketing and Insights Lab Team, Melissa's role encompasses two major components—mining through culture and trends in addition to developing new products and menu items—in order to engage consumers with the Taco Bell brand.
Back to top