Management Supervisor, In-House Creative Agency
About the Job:
Taco Bell Design, or TBD, is at the heart of the brand as our award-winning in-house creative agency. Our renegade crew of artists, designers, copywriters and account managers live and breathe the Live Más ethos and are connected directly to the design, brand and marketing work that Taco Bell delivers to the world. We strive to make our fans love tacos as much as we do and engage them with the brand in new, bold and innovative ways.
We are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial and strategic marketer to play a key role in defining Taco Bell's brand experience nationwide. A successful Management Supervisor will have a keen understanding of how marketing strategy can be expressed in breakthrough creative, experience guiding the creative process, and the ability to gain alignment with cross functional senior and executive stakeholders. The ideal candidate also has experience working for iconic brands, a passion for the consumer, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced business environment.
- Serve as a strategic representative for Taco Bell Design in a team of cross functional partners to execute menu, merchandising, packaging, retail and media strategies
- Oversee TBD's account management team to ensure successful development and delivery of all projects, and provide ongoing individual coaching and mentorship.
- Report to and work closely with the Account Director to manage TBD's scope of work and staffing plan, identify professional development opportunities and provide recommendations to transform/improve internal processes.
- Partner with TBD's Creative Director to present breakthrough creative work, and lead the process of gaining strategic and creative alignment with senior internal stakeholders on key projects.
- Lead the future of Taco Bell's digital menuboard strategy, testing plans, creative development and execution.
- Seek out and lead new opportunities that enable TBD to expand its capabilities.
- Champion TBD's culture of creativity, collaboration and openness. Inspire the team to embrace challenges and new ways of thinking.
Meet Some of Taco Bell's Employees
Global Marketing Manager
Billy’s job involves traveling the world to understand new cultures—all to make sure that Taco Bell is branded in a way that’s culturally relevant in diverse markets all around the globe.
Back to top