About the Job:
Taco Bell is excited to offer a highly qualified candidate with a tremendous opportunity to configure, develop digital consumer experiences and drive innovation based on our Hybris eCommerce platform.
Equally important to the job role and responsibilities is making sure all qualified candidates are a good fit to the amazing Live Mas! culture that is Taco Bell! At Taco Bell, we embrace breakthrough thinking and innovative ideas that continue to differentiate us from our competitors. We have a maniacal focus on our customers, never follow, and always celebrate the accomplishments of our people. If you are that diamond in the rough, we would love to meet with you.
- Develop new features to improve consumer experiences and sales.
- Resolve defects and update system documentation.
- Provide production support including troubleshooting and resolving technical issues and defects.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure compliance with development standards and best practices.
- Assist in scoping and estimating for programming tasks and implementation plans.
- Recommend technical direction including software and application standards.
- Evaluate new Hybris modules/extensions or other application technologies for potential use.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Hybris version and provide upgrade recommendations.
Meet Some of Taco Bell's Employees
Global Marketing Manager
Billy’s job involves traveling the world to understand new cultures—all to make sure that Taco Bell is branded in a way that’s culturally relevant in diverse markets all around the globe.
Back to top