HR Business Partner (The Habit)
- Irvine, CA
Who is The Habit Burger Grill?
The first Habit Burger Grill opened in Santa Barbara, California in 1969. We are a burger-centric, fast casual restaurant concept that specializes in preparing fresh, cook-to-order chargrilled burgers and sandwiches featuring USDA choice tri-tip steak, grilled chicken and sushi-grade tuna cooked over an open flame. In addition, we feature fresh, made-to-order salads and an appealing selection of sides, shakes and malts. Check us out at www.habitburger.com.
About the Job:
Join our team and bring your whole self to partner with leaders and ensure our teams are set up to deliver outstanding results while working for globally recognized brands and building on our world class culture. The HR Business Partner will work hand in hand with leaders to define and implement a people strategy to build bench, coach capability, performance and engagement for The Habit Burger Grill. The HRBP will also proactively identify staffing needs, address talent gaps within functions and lead the hiring processes that supports a breakthrough candidate experience. This position will report to the Chief People Officer.
- Lead the BPC (Building People Capability Cycle), including annual review and development planning, succession and bench building and calibrations
- Advise department heads around effective Organization Design and structure to remove barriers and ensure maximized performance
- Execute key organizational / leadership changes and change management, including New Leader Assimilations
- Partner with coaches to identify development needs and develop solutions to continue to build individual, coach, and organization capability
- Develop/Sustain an engaging culture, based on our culture and values that fuels business results, leveraging employee feedback survey results and other insights as a guide
- Build strong relationships with all functional leaders and serve as a trusted advisor for employees, navigating the employee life cycle including promotions, resignations, transfers, terminations, and performance management
- Lead integration of all Yum! Talent related programs and processes (including Grow Yourself Week, Engagement survey, Oracle Recruiting implementation, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging programs, Wellbeing initiatives, other Learning programs, etc.)
- Lead breakthrough recruiting, interviewing, and hiring processes that supports a remarkable candidate experience and helps build teams of high potential, high performing talent
- Invest in deep relationships to ensure we are bringing the right talent to the right role at the right time, exceeding our teams’ expectations, and hiring for the long term.
- Serve as primary staffing partner and support to The Leadership and Executive Teams.
Is This You?
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferred in Human Resources Management or related field)
- 5+ years HR experience in both HR and Staffing; ideally in Fortune 500 companies
- Proven results in building client partnerships and leveraging processes and tools to drive results
- Known as a trusted advisor and highly effective relationship builder
- Thrives in multi-tasking and juggling priorities
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Demonstrated results succeeding against defined recruiting and hiring goals
- Strong understanding of HR policies and practices.
Back to top