Head of Retail Experience
About the Job:
At Taco Bell, we aren't just looking for candidates. We are looking for dynamic, visionary problem-solvers that have a passion for innovation and the ability to lead cross-functional teams of associates across multiple disciplines.
As part of Taco Bell's Restaurant Experience team, you will lead the retail and licensing (i.e. apparel/merchandise) growth layer. Delivering on the vision of being a culture-centric lifestyle brand by extending Taco Bell beyond the restaurant experience and weaving it into the lifestyle of our consumer. Main responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute a 360 Retail Growth Layer/Business Model from inception to retail execution and ongoing support/design
- Managing external Licensing Companies/Brands, Production/Distribution Partners, Agencies and Co-lab Partnerships
You will work cross-functionally with associates across the company, and will have immediate responsibility and accountability. Candidates should have experience in merchandising and sourcing for apparel, licensing and design. In addition to an understanding of our dynamic consumer, a love of marketing, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced business environment. We're looking for strong, team-oriented leaders that are a fit with our dynamic recognition culture and want to "Live Más!"
- Works closely with cross-functional team to achieve goals
- Manages partnerships with multiple advertising and fulfillment agencies ensuring breakthrough creative and flawless execution
- Ensures all projects are executed on time and within budget
Meet Some of Taco Bell's Employees
Global Marketing Manager
Billy’s job involves traveling the world to understand new cultures—all to make sure that Taco Bell is branded in a way that’s culturally relevant in diverse markets all around the globe.
Back to top