Gift Card Marketing Manager
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items. Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through nearly 7,000 restaurants across the nation, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services.
Overseas, Taco Bell has over 400 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants internationally within the next decade. The brand encourages its fans to “Live Más” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Más Scholarship program. In 2016, Taco Bell was named as one of Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World.
About the Job:
Taco Bell is looking for a highly motivated individual with a business growth mindset. Reporting to brand marketing, this individual will be responsible for continuing to drive the growth of the Taco Bell gift card program. This highly cross-functional role will work with restaurant operations, finance, marketing partners (internal and external), third party distributors and legal partners to establish, launch, maintain and grow new gift card sales channels, partners and promotions that will drive more and new customers to our restaurants and keep them coming back.
- Strategic partnership on program opportunities and growth levers
- Alignment of GC promotions/initiatives with marketing calendar and initiatives
- Prepare presentations for executive team and franchisee committee for alignment on program initives and business updates
- Ensure brand alignment of B2B sales including customers, partners and incentive programs
- Vendor management of third party distributors, e-commerce and card production
- Manage restaurant merchandising of gift cards including card production for all holiday, occasions and promotional opportunities
- Drive e-commerce GC presence and growth
- Attend annual gift card partnership conventions to build and manage direct retailer relationships and explore new promotional opportunities
Is This You?
- 5-7 years industry experience preferred.
- Relevant experience on well-established CPG products or in QSR/Restaurant industry.
- Gift card experience perfered
- BA or BS Degree; MBA strongly preferred.
- Strong logical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to proactively develop creative solutions.
- Strong project management, presentation, and interpersonal/influencing skills
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Year round half-day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, salon services
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
Back to top