Food Safety Scientist, Quality Assurance
About the Job:
Taco Bell is looking for a Food Safety Scientist to support the successful execution of Taco Bell Food Safety and Quality programs. This individual will provide technical support and solution-focused guidance to improve operations and ensure quality and safety throughout the process.
- Manage escalated QA hotline calls regarding food borne illness, communicable disease, pests, regulatory issues, and restaurant emergency procedures.
- Draft communications related to food safety and quality.
- Drive development, future enhancements, and routine monitoring using food safety and quality databases.
- Partner with Operations to support food safety initiatives in the field.
- Actively look for opportunities to develop and improve food safety and procedures in the restaurants.
- Represent QA on cross-functional teams for National Calendar projects by, supporting various phases of testing and restaurant visits.
- Ensure internal resources (Answer System, Learning Zone, and project training materials) are current, accurate, consistent, and include food safety and quality practices.
- Research food safety regulations and policies to ensure new program compliance.
Meet Some of Taco Bell's Employees
Global Marketing Manager
Billy’s job involves traveling the world to understand new cultures—all to make sure that Taco Bell is branded in a way that’s culturally relevant in diverse markets all around the globe.
Back to top