About the Job:
Taco Bell is looking to hire an experienced transactional attorney as Director, Transactions. This position is accountable for successfully structuring and negotiating complex transactions to enable strategic business growth. Working closely with every business unit of the company, this position requires flawless execution of contracting processes and development of innovative, practical business solutions. This position also requires leadership, with clients and team members, to consistently model the Taco Bell Live Mas Culture.
- Prepare, review, and negotiate complex agreements including software licensing, co-marketing, strategic alliances, professional and hosted services, market research, product and equipment development, and technology and marketing products and services contracts
- Provide legal guidance to and partner with clients on a wide-range of issues to ensure achievement of business objectives while minimizing legal risks and liability
- Counsel clients on intellectual property matters in contracts and work with clients and department peers to develop solutions to IP challenges that provide a competitive advantage to the brand
- Design & enhance operational procedures for sourcing and contracting, including developing, maintaining and refreshing the company's supply chain and vendor contract templates, as well as the company's corporate policies and processes that impact vendor operations
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Finance and IT partners to develop innovative and practical solutions to business challenges and to create industry-leading vendor relationships
- Effectively communicate to help drive alignment with clients and other business partners
- Confidently present challenges, results and recommendations to Senior Leadership, company stakeholders and internal clients with clarity and ease
Meet Some of Taco Bell's Employees
Global Marketing Manager
Billy’s job involves traveling the world to understand new cultures—all to make sure that Taco Bell is branded in a way that’s culturally relevant in diverse markets all around the globe.
Back to top