Director, Information Security
About the Job:
The Director of Information Security will be responsible for overall strategy and execution in establishing and maintaining an enterprise-wide, cost-effective information security program to ensure that all information assets for corporate and franchise are protected. Work in partnership with company leaders to advance the information security needs of the company.
Responsibilities will include building an Information Security team that effectively identifies, evaluates reports on, and mitigates information security risks in a manner that meets internal, compliance and regulatory requirements, and responds to incidents that may occur. Ability to partner with constituents throughout the company to achieve strategic goals and ensure the appropriate balance is achieved between risk and controls. Must possess strong influencing skills to educate and shift the security tolerances of the company, executives, employees, vendors and franchises.
- Responsible for Information Security's Governance, Risk and Compliance program
- Build and manage the Information Security team to effectively implement Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance program
- Establish brand security policy and enforcement as pertain to Yum corporate policy
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of periodic risk assessments of networked assets that identify vulnerabilities. Recommend the best methodology to mitigate identified vulnerabilities.
- Establish, maintain and enforce SaaS provider security framework
- Ensure regular penetration testing campaigns are executed to test the effectiveness of security controls on all internal and external device, embedded systems and mobile devices in support of restaurant operations.
- Oversee the effective management and reporting on investigations of internal or external security incidents. Prepare post mortem analyses of information security breaches, violations, and incidents and document corrective and preventive action plans.
- Provide consultant services and resources to various technology stakeholders to design security controls that ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information utilized throughout company's portfolio of business and productions applications.
- Ensure effective analysis and facilitation of security software selection, hardware selection and other technology control establishment.
- Support regulatory and corporate compliance initiatives as they pertain to information and content assets.
Meet Some of Taco Bell's Employees
Global Marketing Manager
Billy’s job involves traveling the world to understand new cultures—all to make sure that Taco Bell is branded in a way that’s culturally relevant in diverse markets all around the globe.
Back to top