- Irvine, CA
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.
Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through over 7,000 restaurants around the world, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services. Internationally, Taco Bell has over 600 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants in the next decade.
The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Mas Scholarship program. According to Harris Poll, Taco Bell has been named America’s Best Mexican-Food Restaurant for two back-to-back years.
About the Job:
Taco Bell is seeking a talented and dynamic Recruiter to support Taco Bell’s corporate departments including Marketing, Finance, Legal, Operations, Development, Food Innovation, HR and Technology at the Restaurant Support Center (RSC). The Recruiter will work on positions ranging in level from Intern to Manager. The Recruiter will partner with hiring managers to develop and implement recruiting strategies that attract talented candidates to Taco Bell. They will act as an internal consultant, influencing and educating partners on talent acquisition processes and best practices. They will source and screen candidates, and negotiate final offers. The position will report to the Manager of Talent Acquisition.
The Corporate Recruiter supports the overall growth of the Taco Bell brand through recruiting top talent for open roles, acting as a talent advisor for our internal hiring managers and interviewers, and assisting with ad hoc recruiting projects.
- Meet with hiring manager to conduct an intake session regarding the need; clarify the job profile and agree on the recruiting strategy
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques to attract and cultivate diverse talent pipelines
- Review resumes and conduct phone screens
- Structure and manage the interviewing process including working with hiring managers to define the interview panel
- Partner with HRBP to create a competitive compensation package
- Extend and negotiate offers with candidates
- Build trust and credibility with clients through effective consultation at all stages of the recruiting process
- Understand current and future hiring needs and assess the talent market to develop and recommend the right recruiting strategies for the business
- Drive an exceptional candidate experience through every touch point in the recruiting process, regardless of outcome
- Execution of initiatives related to Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Assist with projects as necessary
Is This You?
- 3-4 years of full lifecycle corporate recruiting experience
- Demonstrated success working with cross functional partners including Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, etc.
- Experience working on a variety of roles in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Expertise in a variety of sourcing channels including LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently, and multi-task in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Prior utilization of an ATS - experience with Greenhouse, a plus.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Year-round Flex day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, salon services
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
*Please note that some perks/amenities may not be available and/or may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion during the COVID-19 temporary work-from-home period.
Back to top