About the Job:
Taco Bell has been recognized as a leading innovator in the restaurant industry and even the business world. The Concept Designer must be a highly creative and effective professional with broad retail restaurant design experience and demonstrate the ability to create and execute innovative concepts and customer experiences. The individual is responsible for developing and executing conceptual and innovative ideas in alignment with the Brand initiatives. He/ she must be able to effectively collaborate with peers in the real estate, construction, engineering, operations, marketing and other key departments. We are looking for a knowledgeable talented multi-disciplined design leader (Designer / CencepArchitecture) who has the ability deliver innovative conceptual ideas for interior and exterior customer experiences that balance business needs, aggressive timelines, functional goals and more while constantly pushing for high quality and standards across the system.
- Provide concept and design direction that support Company goals and strategies.
- Ability to create, manage and deliver against project timelines.
- Maintenance of prototypical construction document sets for remodels and new builds.
- Creation and maintenance of prototypical tools for remodels and new builds
- Coordination of prototypical renderings for remodels and new builds
- Maintenance of project timelines/schedules relating to prototypes and various special projects
- Communication/project coordination between in-house teams, field team, external consultants and suppliers
- Communicates project ideas through the use of had sketches, computer design tools such as 3D modeling, AutoCAD, BIM (Revit), Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign), Blubeam Revu
- Prepares documents/decks relating to all phases of design in all manners of projects
- Development & Enhancement of "playbook" for both domestic and international development.
- Gather qualitative and quantitative feedback leveraging data to provide actionable insights and innovative solutions that balance design adherence and operational needs.
- Communicate effectively to drive alignment within project teams and across the organization on key milestones and decisions
- Confidently present operational learnings and recommendations to Senior Leadership, Franchisees and Above Restaurant field teams with clarity and ease.
Meet Some of Taco Bell's Employees
Global Marketing Manager
Billy’s job involves traveling the world to understand new cultures—all to make sure that Taco Bell is branded in a way that’s culturally relevant in diverse markets all around the globe.
Back to top