Associate Manager, Brand Partnerships
About the Job:
At Taco Bell, we aren't just looking for candidates--we are looking for dynamic, visionary problem-solvers that have a passion for innovation and the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
As part of Taco Bell's Brand Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to play a key support role for Taco Bell's sports, entertainment, music and gaming platforms and report directly to the Director of Brand Partnerships. There are three overall responsibilities:
- Program management of various projects connected to sports, music and gaming. This includes sports and gaming promotions attached to calendar initiatives.
- Coordinate various brand initiatives, programs and activations working with a cross-functional group of agency, league, media and sponsorship partners.
- Administration of the partnership budgeting and billing process.
- Sports/Entertainment Sponsorships: Coordinate, execute and, as necessary, participate in projects for sports/entertainment sponsorship under supervision of Partnership Director and Senior Marketing management.
- Event Coordination: Coordination of activation at Taco Bell sports/entertainment sponsorships. This includes interacting with various internal, agency and media partners. This includes reoccurring primary sponsorship events across the sports, music, gaming and lifestyle industry. Duties range from event activation, ticketing and coordination.
- Calendar Promotions: Day-to-day management of outside promotions management agency, working with third-party partners, managing internal cross-functional teams and developing timelines. Must be solution-oriented and have ability to keep work flow within established expectations, budgeting and timelines. Must have strong communication stills.
- Problem Solving: Critical thinking to solve issues of lower level of urgency with little to no supervision.
Meet Some of Taco Bell's Employees
Global Marketing Manager
Billy’s job involves traveling the world to understand new cultures—all to make sure that Taco Bell is branded in a way that’s culturally relevant in diverse markets all around the globe.
Back to top