Associate Brand Manager
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items. Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through nearly 7,000 restaurants across the nation, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services.
Overseas, Taco Bell has over 400 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants internationally within the next decade. The brand encourages its fans to “Live Más” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Más Scholarship program. In 2016, Taco Bell was named as one of Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World.
About the Job:
At Taco Bell, we aren’t just looking for candidates. We are looking for dynamic, visionary problem-solvers that have a passion for innovation and the ability to lead cross-functional teams of associates across multiple disciplines.
As part of Taco Bell’s Brand Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in identifying key consumer insights, ideate to create new product/promotional ideas, lead teams in the development of multiple product and/or promotional opportunities, formulate strategic marketing plans, and launch new products into the marketplace to drive top-line and bottom-line sales growth. You will work cross-functionally with associates across the company, and will have immediate responsibility and accountability.
Candidates should have a passion for the consumer, a love of marketing, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced business environment. We’re looking for strong, team-oriented leaders that are a fit with our dynamic recognition culture and want to “Live Más!”
- Strategic development and execution of multiple marketing initiatives from concept phase to national launch.
- Ability to analyze market research, industry trends, and the competitive marketplace to identify breakthrough brand and product opportunities and make recommendations to senior leadership.
- Independently lead multiple cross-functional teams from a variety of departments including Advertising, Food Innovation, Consumer Insights, Operations, Finance, Sales Analysis, Supply Chain, and Agency partners.
- Formulate marketing plans to effectively and efficiently engage our consumer target.
Is This You?
- 3-5 years industry experience preferred.
- Relevant experience on well-established CPG products or in QSR/Restaurant industry.
- BA or BS Degree; MBA strongly preferred.
- Strong logical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to proactively develop creative solutions.
- Strong project management, presentation, and interpersonal/influencing skills.
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Year round half-day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, salon services
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
Meet Some of Taco Bell's Employees
Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing & Insights Lab
As head of the Brand Marketing and Insights Lab Team, Melissa's role encompasses two major components—mining through culture and trends in addition to developing new products and menu items—in order to engage consumers with the Taco Bell brand.
Back to top