Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
About the Job:
Taco Bell is looking for a highly motivated individual with demonstrated strength in analytics, problem solving, intellectual curiosity, and relationship management to synthesize information and make recommendations. The Financial Planning and Analysis group is ideal for individuals with high accountability, attention to detail, strong influencing skills and strives in a dynamic & collaborative workplace. Successful members of the group can be transition to roles in a number of different parts of the finance team (strategy, franchise finance, marketing analysis, field finance) or into cross-functional roles across Taco Bell and YUM! Brands.
As a key member of the Financial Planning and Analysis team, this individual is responsible for leading the period, quarterly, and annual operating planning and reporting activities. Reporting responsibilities include updating Taco Bell senior management and Yum! on financial performance, forecasts, trends and guiding communication to the street.
- Build and manage accurate plan/forecast models for P&L line item expenses
- Analyze period & year-over-year variances of actual results to budgeted/forecasted amounts and recommend re-allocation of funds/budgets as appropriate throughout the year
- Partner with cross-functional clients to ensure that forecasts and plans accurately reflect current business activity while identifying risks/opportunities
- Work with Yum! accounting department to identify cause of changes and reconcile any accounting issues
- Demonstrate a high level of intellectual curiosity with ad-hoc projects to identify opportunities to reduce expenses and drive more profit growth
- Improve financial models and reporting templates to summarize KPIs and create efficiency for team
Meet Some of Taco Bell's Employees
Global Marketing Manager
Billy’s job involves traveling the world to understand new cultures—all to make sure that Taco Bell is branded in a way that’s culturally relevant in diverse markets all around the globe.
Back to top