Video Account Manager
Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. Our algorithmically-powered engine generates over 300B monthly recommendations on USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We’re one of the fastest growing Internet companies on the planet. Opportunities abound, the pace is quick and opportunities for career growth are uncapped.
We are looking for an all-star Video Account Manager to join our NYC team and focus on our Strategic / Tier 1 advertisers. This person will be responsible for managing a large, dynamic book of business and developing strong relationships with our advertisers. We are looking for someone who is passionate about content, has strong client-facing experience, and is ready to hit the ground running at an exciting, growing company.
- Manage client relationships during all post sale activities
- Launch, monitor and optimize all campaigns on a weekly basis through dynamic and strategic thinking, problem solving and data analysis to convey optimal account positioning to meet client KPI's
- Report on strategic insights, recommendations and new product capabilities to each client on a regular basis with a goal to upsell and seek new revenue opportunities
- Conduct in-person quarterly business reviews with key accounts
- Analyze book of business and identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Monitor and identify trends in network data
- Upsell to hit quarterly revenue goals
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of online advertising experience
- Proven results in a customer-facing role; ability to build strong relationships
- Must have video advertising experience - in a planning/strategy or client-facing role.
- Strong analytical skills and and the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- A true passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- Preference for candidates with a media agency or publisher background or both would be a plus
Back to top