User Data Product Analyst
Taboola is searching for a brilliant, data driven analyst to join our “User Data” product analytics team to support and extend our rapidly growing department. Our challenging environment includes engaging with over 1B online users a month, and handling data generated from more than 300B content recommendations every month!
- Analyze big data and generate useful conclusions and actionable recommendations – for both business users and for the continuous driving forward of our development efforts
- Become the focal point for all related data matters in the organization and work closely with the R&D and Business teams
- Create, support and maintain data models, reports, and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
- Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis
- Devise new approaches of data analytics while dealing with issues never dealt with before.
- BA/BS or equivalent related experience in statistics, data analysis, data mining
- 2+ years experience working in a data analysis / BI position in a high data-rich environment
- Advanced skills in excel
- Strong database experience and understanding of SQL – a must
- Big data experience – advantage
- Experience with R or other modeling programs - big advantage.
- Experience in a product analyst position or as an analyst in a product oriented team – advantage
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into insights
- Coding \ Scripting experience (Python \ Java) – advantage
- Fast learning capabilities and proven ability to multitask - working on several projects at a time
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with teams in the New York and London offices
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top