UK Country Manager
Now is a great time to join Taboola! Recognised as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites.
We help publishers monetise their content and drive higher engagement across their sites. We enable brands to surface their content to the right audience at scale and above all, we help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
Taboola is a market leader globally and with over 85% reach in the UK (source - ComScore Dec 2017), we need to maintain this strong market momentum and help drive an even greater awareness amongst the world biggest Agencies, Brands & Publishers. In order to be successful the UK country manager will therefore need to combine strategic and commercial acumen with ‘lead by example’ attitude, benefitting from the processes and knowledge gained at a previous role.
- Build, motivate & lead the UK sales and management organisation.
- Be a focal point of communication for the Taboola UK publisher business, prioritising business opportunities and product initiatives
- Help close new business with premium UK Advertisers & Publishers
- Manage team pipelines and forecasts for all of the UK Business group.
- Build strategic partnerships with customers from Directors upto C-Level.
- Have an excellent understanding of digital advertising technology, video, and publisher revenue ecosystems.
- Experience in Coaching and career planning across commercial teams
- Work closely with Head of Region & Senior management to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Interact with account directors, account managers and our solutions team to effectively deliver on client KPI's.
- Oversee all operations in UK including taking responsibility for sales, trade shows, roadshows, and quality targets set by the company
- Native/fluent UK speaker.
- Extensive senior experience in key sales positions, with strong leadership skills.
- Proven ability to penetrate new markets and learn new technologies
- Results driven and an ability to lead by example when required
- Must be well connected within the UK digital media market, either advertiser or publisher and display impeccable local market understanding.
- Experienced in independently building, pursuing and closing a large pipeline of leads
- Excellent networking skills with a proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships with customers
- A solid understanding of budgeting and business planning is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few. So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top