Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. We now reach over 1B people and our personalization technology, including video generates over 350B monthly recommendations on AOL, MSN, USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We're one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world, Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai and Tokyo.
This position is located in Taboola's Downtown Los Angeles office, a tech-hub for our company. We're centrally located just steps from the Pershing Square Metro Station.
- Create mockups of elegant, functional and engaging user interfaces based on business requirements
- Prototype interactions to demonstrate and test concepts
- Partner with development teams to guide and support implementation of final designs
- Provide recommendations based on industry best practices, analytics, and user behavior
- Advocate for design standards and processes within the organization
- 3+ years professional responsive web and native mobile design experience
- Online portfolio of projects that demonstrate superb UI skills and the ability to take projects from concept to completion
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices for responsive and mobile design
- Strong conceptual and creative problem-solving skills
- Able to handle multiple project deliverables and deadlines
- Expert knowledge of industry-standard design tools (Sketch, Adobe CC)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with large, high traffic websites a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS a plus
- BA in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design or related field a plus
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top