Training Programs Coordinator- Internship
Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. We now reach over 1B people and our personalization technology, including video generates over 350B monthly recommendations on AOl, MSN, USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We're one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world, Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Taboola is looking for a student to help manage our conservation and knowledge management project.
- Establish and operate the internal training website
- Organize and arrange all organizational material including video and written information
- Work independently to collect materials from various stakeholders
- Produce high-quality products that will be used by all employees
- Fluent in computer systems and applications (e.g. MS Office, Google Docs, etc.)
- High level of verbal and written English
- Strong administration skills
- Resourceful, proactive, positive, service-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Available for a temporary part time position with the option of expanding the position to permanent full-time in the future
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top