Technical Account Manager
Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. Our algorithmically-powered engine generates over 300B monthly recommendations on USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We’re one of the fastest growing Internet companies on the planet. Opportunities abound, the pace is quick and opportunities for career growth are uncapped.
Taboola is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our high-growth team. The Technical Account Manager will work with top-tier clients as the technical liaison, serving as the subject matter expert on all-things-technical regarding the Taboola platform. In addition to working closely with Taboola’s A-list clients, the TAM will work closely with the sales team in pre- and post-sales engagements, helping to define requirements, making way for smooth implementation of the Taboola technology.
The successful candidate will be a technically savvy, multi-tasker with a can-do attitude, a love for challenges and a sales-oriented mind. Above all, focus on world-class client service is key. A sense of humor and the ability to roll with change at breakneck speed wouldn’t hurt either.
- Support the sales process by understanding clients’ needs, Taboola’s technological platform, and how to bridge between them
- Take ownership of number of projects with Taboola's top publishers and simultaneously manage them under little supervision
- Develop a strong working relationship with clients and become their trusted resource
- Drive clients' revenue performance optimization from the technical aspects
- Serve as the technical and product expert for the clients in all matters
- Serve as the focal point for the remote engineering team for all clients' requirements, including communicating technical specifications, timelines, priorities
- Collaborate with team leaders and managers across Taboola's international offices to initiate and drive new processes to streamline the product delivery
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with a proven record of delivering technical solutions to business clients, preferably in the online media space
- Experience in project management preferred; prior roles as a sales or solution engineer, or technical project management are also helpful.
- Strong analytical skills to monitor stats, converse with clients and identify trends in data and in generated reports
- Experience in media, ad tech highly preferred
- Proven multitasking and prioritization skills
- Truly service-oriented with the willingness to go the extra mile to support clients
- Experience working with remote teams – an advantage
- Will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Love to learn new subjects and passionate about digital and tech
- Occasional travel (domestic and abroad) for specific projects and training
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top