Talent Sourcing Specialist
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
We’re looking for a Sourcing Specialist to join the Talent Acquisition team in Bangkok. Our team is responsible for high-volume recruiting for both highly skilled and entry-level talent across APAC (Korea, Japan, India, Thailand, China and ANZ). As the Sourcing Specialist you will partner with recruiters and hiring managers to meet team goals by applying creativity and innovation to uncovering the best talent to join Taboola, creating healthy pipelines of qualified, and engaged, candidates.
The day to day:
- Partner with the recruiting team and as well as hiring managers about sourcing techniques and effective strategies, devising effective strategies to uncover top talent in our various markets
- Create “talent maps” for our various locations, and
- Identify events for Taboola to increase our employer brand awareness, creating opportunities for hiring managers to network with potential candidates
- Create and manage knowledge databases for strategic sourcing, optimizing our ATS to be a good “go-to” resource
- Provide reports for Top of Funnel activities based on analyzing data and trends
- Be the subject matter expert for external sourcing and recruiting tools to drive increased understanding and adoption
- Explore, identify, and test new tools that would help Recruiters meet and exceed defined goals
- Champion all sourcing tools and cascade best sourcing practices across the Talent Acquisition team
- Get involved from the early recruitment stage (from kick off) up to making the first initial contact with candidates and pre-screening with determined questions established with recruiting partners
- 3+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies
- Experience in creating talent and market maps to drive sourcing strategies
- Experience with an ATS, recruiting tools, and boolean searches - Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter will be a plus
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Being fluent in Mandarin or Japanese is a great advantage but not a prerequisite
Back to top