Talent Acquisition Partner
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology :)
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
We are looking to add a Senior Technology Recruiter to our Talent Acquisition team in Tel Aviv.
The Talent Acquisition team in Taboola is tasked with bringing in top talent that impacts our technology, business and culture. In this position you will be working alongside some of the most talented people in the industry, be in- charge of E2E recruiting processes, building new teams while shaping our great R&D culture and playing a key role in maintaining our unique, fast paced workplace.
- Manage end to end recruitment processes in R&D
- Work closely with hiring managers, become their trusted recruitment partner, provide advice and guidance in all aspects of Talent Acquisition and help them build excellent teams
- Build a robust pipeline of great candidates using a variety of creative channels
- Conduct interviews - over the phone and in person - and convey your feedback about cultural and personal match to the company, the team and the position
- Provide an excellent candidate experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Behavioral Science
- 6+ years’ experience in internal recruitment within an international company, recruiting for technical positions and working with R&D managers
- Vast experience in conducting in-depth face to face interviews
- Experience in leading end to end hiring process
- Excellent sourcing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, independent but also a team player
- Proficiency in English
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top