Talent Acquisition Manager - EMEA
Who are we?
Recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites.
We help publishers monetise their content and drive higher engagement. We enable brands to surface their content to the right audience at scale and above all, we help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Germany, France, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter for our EMEA business (based in our London office) to help us hire smart, passionate and driven individuals to build out our rapidly growing business. We operate in a high pressure, fast paced environment, and are dedicated to hiring the best people for our teams.
Through creative sourcing and out of the box thinking, you will be a solutions focused partner to the business, handling multiple open roles. As the main point of contact for all vacancies, you will be responsible for ensuring every applicant has an incredible candidate experience and every hiring manager learns from you and values you as an expert partner.
We are a small, hard-working and collaborative team, and we recruit across multiple business areas and geographies with a particular focus on Sales. We partner closely with the business to develop a deep understanding of their objectives, products, people, and challenges, in order to present the best skilled candidates. We bring creative ideas, curiosity and insight to the table, backed up with market knowledge and a data-driven approach. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for.
What Will You Do?
- Represent Taboola with integrity and professionalism.
- Foster relationships with hiring managers, understand their business needs, and collaborate with them to offer strategic recruitment guidance.
- Ensure a smooth, smart, innovative and engaging recruiting process to ensure an outstanding candidate experience.
- Help build our brand across the London, and other EU, markets and strengthen our relationships with key agencies, organisations, and business schools.
- Manage and execute on the full recruitment life-cycle, from reviewing CVs to closing candidates.
- Think creatively to develop non-traditional sourcing strategies to generate a constant pipeline of relevant candidates.
- Support the development of our interviewers through training and coaching
- Stay in tune with external market factors affecting our business areas, identify new practices/trends, and leverage data to improve processes.
- Ensure a top experience for all candidates you interact with!
- Be creative in utilising different sourcing channels including our careers website, social media, Linked In and targeted events.
- Partner with the HR Director to improve and enhance the EMEA recruitment strategy
What Should You have:
- Experience in sourcing and recruiting, and managing the hiring process across the business, and across other EU countries (experience of hiring in Spain, France and Germany would be advantageous).
- LinkedIn recruiter sourcing proficiency.
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation, presentation and project management skills.
- Exceptional people skills, developed through experience in client-facing roles.
- The ability to work autonomously with a solutions focused mindset.
- An ability to adjust to changing work flows and demands.
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills, a consultative approach and the ability to influence.
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to handle a high volume, juggle various projects, and be efficient with your workflow.
- A Bachelors degree or above.
Why Choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days’ holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top