Taboola is searching for a motivated, intelligent and technically inclined person for a position as an internal Corporate IT system administrator. This is a global position with influence on many of the Corporate IT activities. In this position the system admin will help create a fun, easy to use Corporate IT environment and improve availability of existing systems. Day to day responsibilities include finding solutions to hard questions, helping people out with IT challenges and more.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Lead new technological projects (research & implementation)
- Troubleshoot networking issues and configure networking infrastructure and services (Switches / Firewalls
- Troubleshoot and maintain Microsoft domain and it’s services
- Troubleshoot various IT related issues in a versatile environment
- Self-driven, responsible, professional, team player
- Experience working in an IT position of at least 5 years
- Experience with VMWare - a must
- knowledge with Linux - a must
- Experience with Mac hardware & software troubleshooting
- Experience with Google apps administration
- Networking knowledge - troubleshooting / configuring Switches, Firewalls, Wifi
- Knowledge with the Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Radius services.
- Knowledge with Telephone systems
- Knowledge with Video conferencing systems
- Extensive experience with Windows clients
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top