SW Developer Bangalore
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, reaching 1B unique visitors and serving over 360 billion recommendations every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies use Taboola to retain users on their site, monetize their traffic and distribute their content to drive high quality audiences. Publishers using Taboola include USA Today, NYTimes, TMZ, Politico.com, BusinessInsider, CafeMom, Billboard.com, Fox Television, Weather.com, Examiner, and many more. You may have seen our tagline on many of our widgets out there -- Content You May Like.
Taboola’s Engineering Team builds high-scale, web and mobile e-commerce applications that run non-stop around the globe. We work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems.
Taboola’s is looking for an exceptionally talented, intelligent and driven SW developer interested in pursuing challenging assignments in a fast paced, results oriented start up.
- Responsible for scaling a 100Ks sub-50ms queries per second system, while increasing complexity and amount of managed data
- Design and develop the platform while finding new and innovative ways to deal with performance and processing issues caused by extremely high volume of traffic and big data on a distributed environment across different geographies
- Integrate and utilize cutting edge technologies and solutions to increase system’s capacity
- Stay abreast of new technologies and issues in the software industry, including current technologies, platforms and methodologies compliance, and defect counts
- B. Sc. In Computer Science
- At least 4 years of experience developing with Java (HTTP Servers, Linux)
- Deep Theoretical and practical OOD understanding
- Knowledge of developing with relational AND non relational DB ( Including SQL )
- Experience developing real-time, multi-threading web applications and maintaining a scalable server environment
- Expert in server-side development and performance analysis
- Team player and Independent
- Self-learning capabilities
- Excellent English Skills
- MySql, Vertica, AeroSpike
- Apache tomcat, Nginx
- Asynchronous java frameworks
Back to top