Sr. Solutions Manager
At Taboola, our Professional Services team sits at the intersection of our business and technology. They provide the technical knowledge for sales teams, oversee the implementation process, ensures smooth integration and use of the Taboola platform by our clients.
We are hiring a Senior Solutions Manager to work with exciting, premium clients and create real impact in the way the discovery experience is perceived and implemented.
As part of the Professional Services group, the Sr. Solutions Manager will work closely with Taboola’s top clients, assist the sales team in pre-sale/post-sales processes, and become a trusted source of technical understanding and know-how. The Sr. Solutions Manager will coordinate multiple projects with short, and sometimes competing, deadlines and an array of ever-changing details, and do it all with a great service attitude. Additionally, the Sr. Solutions Manager optimizes client performance by indicating potential opportunities to grow revenue.
- Advise enterprise clients in choosing and delivering a suitable solution for their needs
- Internal and external education of Taboola’s products through articulate communication
- Diligent trouble-shooting during implementation and integration, identifying issues before escalation to developer groups
- Comprehension of data in order to identify optimization opportunities and abnormal trends
- Define and implement new processes
- Management of numerous assignments and resources in parallel, prioritizing customer requirements and managing it with Product management & R&D
- Occasionally work unconventional hours with remote teams, clients, located in different time zones
- Participate in customer meetings as needed
- Bachelor's Degree (computer science preferred) or comparable work experience
- Minimum 8+ years of total experience, at least 3 in a similar position of field engineering, sales support, pre-sale or technical project management.
- Experience in the media/internet/advertising technology industry– a significant advantage
- Experience in management of on-site integration projects including internal and external resources including R&D and Product Management
- Proven and significant experience facing customers around the globe. Familiarity with the online media/ advertising field – a significant plus
- Readiness to work unconventional hours occasionally with remote teams located in various time zones
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills including demonstrated experience communicating technical information
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top