Sr. Solutions Manager
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
We are hiring a Sr. Solutions Manager to work closely with Taboola’s top publisher client, assist the sales team in pre-sale/post-sales processes, and become a trusted source of technical understanding and know-how. The Sr. Solutions Manager will design the integration solution, implement it while coordinating multiple projects with short, and sometimes competing, deadlines and an array of ever-changing details, and do it all with a great service attitude.
If you are someone who is comfortable leading technical and business programs, with a strong client service attitude, you should take a look at this job.
- Advise enterprise clients in choosing and delivering a suitable solution for their needs
- Internal and external education of Taboola’s products through articulate communication
- Integration and implementation skills with diligent trouble-shooting during these phases, identifying issues before escalation to developer groups
- Comprehension of data in order to identify optimization opportunities and abnormal trends
- Define and implement new processes
- Management of numerous assignments and resources in parallel, prioritizing customer requirements and managing it with Product management & R&D
- Occasionally work unconventional hours with remote teams, clients, located in different time zones
- Participate in customer meetings as needed
- Bachelor's Degree (computer science preferred) or comparable work experience
- Minimum 8+ years of total experience, at least 3 in a similar position of field engineering, sales support, pre-sale or technical project management with recent hands-on experience
- Experience in management of on-site integration projects including internal and external resources including R&D and Product Management
- Hands-On experience in Integrations involving Client-Server, Server-Server environments.
- Experience in the media/internet/advertising technology industry
- Proven and significant experience facing customers around the globe.
- Readiness to work unconventional hours occasionally with remote teams located in various time zones
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills including demonstrated experience communicating technical information
Back to top