Sr. Program Manager
Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. We now reach over 1B people and our personalization technology, including video generates over 350B monthly recommendations on AOL, MSN, USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We're one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world, Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Taboola is looking for a Senior Program Manager to work with one of our largest enterprise partners. The Senior Program Manager will assist the Business Development and Account Management teams in pre/post-sale processes and collaborate with the partner as the primary point of contact for Taboola Engineering and Professional Services organizations. The Senior Program Manager will be asked to coordinate multiple projects with tight deadlines and an array of evolving priorities.
- Work closely with internal Business Development and Account Management teams, as well as, the client to identify new products and features to be developed
- Work with Product Managers to define product development priorities and long term roadmap
- Taboola product technical expert and information resource for Taboola Business Development and Account Management teams
- Parallel management of numerous implementations and project resources
- Troubleshooting implementation issues before escalation to developer groups
- 7+ years of experience in a similar position
- Strong understanding of enterprise software integrations, project management, product development and R&D development processes
- Experience partnering with large enterprise software organizations - e.g.- Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, etc.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated experience communicating technical requirements
- Experience with remote global teams
- Understanding of REST API integrations
- Experience as a front-end web developer - a plus
- Experience developing applications on mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows) - a plus
- Limited domestic and international travel
- Project Manager certification is a nice to have
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top