Sr. Manager, Account Management - Programmatic
Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. Our algorithmically-powered engine generates over 300B monthly recommendations on USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We’re one of the fastest growing Internet companies on the planet. Opportunities abound, the pace is quick and opportunities for career growth are uncapped.
Taboola is looking for an exceptionally talented, intelligent and driven Senior Manager to join our Media Account Management team to oversee 2 direct reports for our Programmatic business. The ideal candidate should be interested in pursuing challenging assignments in a fast paced, results oriented start up.
- Scaling of clientele within the RTB ecosystem, working with large DSP partners such as AppNexus
- Internal and external education of Taboola’s RTB product through articulate communication
- Launch, monitor and optimize all campaigns on a weekly basis through dynamic and strategic thinking, problem solving and data analysis to convey optimal account positioning to meet client KPI's
- Proactively reach out to programmatic buyers in order to identify optimization opportunities; provide post campaign support and recommendations
- Diligent troubleshooting of client scaling issues before escalation to developer / BD / product groups
- Upsell to hit quarterly revenue goals
- Minimum of 5 years of online advertising experience
- Proven results in a customer-facing role; ability to build strong relationships
- Experience managing a minimum of 2 direct reports within the Ad Tech ecosystem
- Experience in positions of Account Management, Business Development/Sales, Product Marketing, and/or Project Management
- Proven experience in the Media/Internet/Advertising worlds – RTB / Programmatic & Video as well
- Familiarity with Agency Trading Desks or DSPs
- Proven and significant experience facing customers abroad & ability to liaison between internal Taboola departments
- Experience working with remote teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and demonstrated experience communicating technical information
- Organizational and prioritization skills
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top