Sr. Data Scientist
Join Taboola's Big Data team as a Sr. Data Scientist!
Read something interesting online to day? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
About You: You are a hyper-intelligent Data Scientist with a robust background in a big data environment.
In this Job: You will build complex Data Science solutions for large-scale product initiatives, scaling up to a Petabyte of data.
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist, preferably in Big Data Environment
- 2+ years of programming experience in Java/Scala and/or Python
- Hadoop stack (HIVE, Pig, Hadoop streaming) and MapReduce
- HBase or comparable NoSQL
- SQL & database experience
- Experience with Google products: Google Cloud Storage, Google Analytics and Google Big Query (a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative or related field
- Design and build predictive customer behavior models for targeting and personalization
- Implement Machine Learning and statistics-based algorithms for prediction and optimization, then deliver to production
- Build and maintain code to populate HDFS, Hadoop with log from Kafka or data loaded from SQL production systems
- Design, build and support algorithms of data transformation, conversion, computation on Hadoop, Spark and other distributed Big Data Systems
#LI - AM1
Back to top