Solution Manager (French Speaking)
Taboola is looking for a French speaking Solution Manager to work with exciting, top-of-the-line clients in the online media world and create real impact in the way the discovery experience is perceived and implemented. The Solution Manager, as part of the Professional Services group, will be expected to work closely with Taboola’s A-list clients, assist the sales team in pre-sale/post-sales processes, and become a trusted source of technical understanding and know how. The Solution Manager will be asked to coordinate multiple projects with short deadlines and an array of ever changing details and do it all with a great service attitude. Additionally, optimizing client performances by indicating potential opportunities of incremental revenue.
We are redefining the largest content discovery platform in the world. Our ability to connect audiences and advertisers is unparalleled. We live and breathe data and leverage it to the max to constantly improve our Big data initiatives and algorithms. If big data, machine learning and AI float your boat that then is the place to be.
We are ideally looking people from a Web Development/Software Development back ground.
- Advise top clients in choosing and delivering a suitable solution for their needs Internal and external education of Taboola’s products through articulate communication
- Diligent trouble shooting implementation and integration issues before escalation to developer groups
- Comprehension of data in order to identify optimization opportunities and abnormal trends
Definition and enforcement of new processes
- Management of numerous assignments and resources in parallel, prioritizing customer requirements and managing it with Product management & R&D
- Readiness to work unconventional hours occasionally with remote teams located in various time zones
- Participate in customer meetings as needed
- Business proficiency in French
- Bachelor's Degree (computer science preferred or comparable work experience)
- 3+ years of experience in a position of field engineering, sales support, pre-sale or technical project management. Such experience in the media/internet/advertisement worlds – a significant advantage
- Experience in management of on-site integration projects including internal and external resources including R&D and Product Management
- Proven and significant experience facing customers around the globe. Familiarity with the online media/ advertising space – an advantage
- Excellent English . Fluency both written and verbal is a must have for daily communication with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills including demonstrated experience communicating technical information
- Experience and will to work with remote teams in different time zones on a daily basis
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute organic and sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: USA TODAY, Huffington Post, MSN, Business Insider, The Independent, Welt, L’Express and The Weather Channel.
A global company with local service touchpoints, Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
Back to top