Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Solutions Manager to work with exciting, premium clients in digital media and create real impact in the way the discovery experience is perceived and implemented. As part of the Professional Services group, the Solutions Manager will work closely with Taboola’s top clients, assist the sales team in pre-sale/post-sales processes, and become a trusted source of technical understanding and know-how. The Solutions Manager will coordinate multiple projects with short, and sometimes competing, deadlines and an array of ever-changing details, and do it all with a great service attitude.
- Advise enterprise clients in choosing and delivering a suitable solution for their needs
- Internal and external education of Taboola’s products through articulate communication
- Diligent trouble-shooting during implementation and integration, identifying and resolving issues whenever possible, and escalating issues via internal channels
- Comprehension of data in order to identify optimization opportunities and abnormal trends
- Define and implement new processes
- Management of numerous assignments and resources in parallel, prioritizing customer requirements and managing across internal departments
- Occasionally work unconventional hours with remote teams, clients, located in different time zones
- Participate in customer meetings as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 years of total experience, at least 2 in a similar position of technical account management, solutions engineering, pre-sales or technical project management
- Experience in the media/internet/advertising technology industry– a significant advantage
- Experience in managing integration projects including internal and external resources such as R&D and Product Management
- Proven and significant experience working with customers around the globe.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills including demonstrated experience communicating technical information
- Willing to travel ~20% of the time
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Back to top