Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 480B recommendations to 1.3B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC News, CBS Sports, USA Today, and The Weather Channel.
The Client Solutions & Delivery team is looking for a Solutions Engineer to provide a high-level of technical service and support to customers implementing Taboola’s products. In this role you will be working with a team of talented individuals who are responsible for delivering best-of-breed solutions to our top customers.
- Assist in the creation and modification of custom user interfaces and logic for Taboola’s recommendation modules.
- Collaborate with the business teams throughout the company and work directly with external customers’ product and technical teams to successfully implement and launch Taboola’s products.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting, including DB analysis and reading system logs to identify and solve complex issues.
- Setup and run A/B tests for customers in order to optimize performance.
- Management of numerous tasks and resources in parallel, prioritizing customer requirements and requests.
- Write technical notes and documentation to be utilized by others on the team.
- BSc. in tech oriented field or equivalent experience (e.g. Code School/Bootcamp)
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines, and provide creative technical solutions
- Experience providing excellent service to customers, preferably in a technical role
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- A positive team player with motivation, ambition, and innovative ideas
- Must have a strong desire to learn new things and continue learning!
Taboola offers full medical and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and loads of other cool benefits like catered Friday lunches, a fully-stocked kitchen, cold brew and kombucha on tap, and a game room to relax or play!
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Back to top