Software Engineering Team Lead
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
You may have seen our tagline on many of our widgets out there -- Content You May Like.
Taboola’s Engineering Team builds high-scale, web and mobile e-commerce applications that run non-stop around the globe. We work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems.
Taboola is looking for a sharp, creative and enthusiastic manager to lead a team of engineers working on business goals and in large scale. The successful candidate should be a team leader and have a strong development background in Java.
- Lead a team of highly talented developers who are working on a large scale and fast paced company.
- work closely with product management for achieving business goals.
- Put a special focus on team growth challenges.
- Proactively define and lead R&D agile methodologies as well as processes with other business teams.
- 3+ years of experience in managing a team and leading projects hands-on from end to end.
- Experienced in writing production grade code in Java.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Experience in engineering best practices (code-reviews, testing coverage, agile methodologies).
- Experienced with frontend technologies.
- Experienced in managing managers.
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as: Apache Spark or other MapReduce technologies.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top