Software Engineering Intern
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring an Intern to join our Frontend Engineering team.
On the frontend team you will create web applications that are used at publishers around world and provide real time analytics, topic insights, and homepage automation. You will be responsible for managing data from data stores, writing efficient algorithms and building frontend web applications using some of the latest technology.
- Handle visual, responsive implementation of features provided by our product team using Node JS, React JS, React Native and/or Google Chrome Extensions.
- Learn our agile SCRUM process, coding standards and business use cases
- Work on projects alongside frontend and backend engineers from inception through production release and user acceptance.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent enrolled student or graduate. May consider self taught individuals with previous development experience.
- Ability to think critically using logical deduction to formulate solutions to problems in a clear, concise and timely manner.
- Experience with efficient core data structures usage, object oriented design and asynchronous programming.
- Projects or work experience with web application development using AngularJS, ReactJS or Vue.JS.
- Build and testing tool experience with Grunt, Webpack/Gulp, Babel or Jasmine.
- Working knowledge or previous experience in API creation, design and data manipulation using Node JS or similar server side language is a plus.
- Working knowledge or previous experience of SQL and No SQL database design and data handling is a plus.
*Please be sure to include listing of any hackathons attended, school projects, and github link for review in your resume.*
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Back to top