Software Engineer, Python
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Software Engineer, Python.
In this job you will:
- Develop new capabilities and new services in order to improve Taboola's offerings to various market verticals.
- Have end to end ownership: Design, build, ship, measure and maintain our backend services
- Collaborate with the brightest software engineers team members
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
Our Tech Stack:
Python,Java, Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra, Vertica, MySQL, HDFS, BigQuery, Docker, Linux.
- Strong knowledge in Python
- 4+ years programming experience in Java or equivalent Object-Oriented language
(preferably Java 8+Spring)
- Familiarity with statistical modeling techniques
- Hands on experience with coding machine learning/statistical modeling based solutions
- Experience in data analysis and visualization and strong knowledge in SQL
- Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
Nice to have:
- Experience developing large scale distributed systems
- Experienced with Kafka/docker/k8s
- Deep understanding with web systems (API / REST / NGINX)
- Experience in Big Data tools (BQ / zeppelin etc)
Back to top