SMB Publisher Sales Executive - Spain (based in London)
Are you an eager, smart sales professional with a passion for the digital media space? Do you think you might thrive in the informal and thrilling dynamic of a start-up environment? Do you want to take your career to the next level and work with multi-million dollar accounts? Then come and join the best and brightest in content discovery
Now is a great time to join Taboola! We are growing quickly and solving an important problem in the most interesting space in technology today – monetizing content. We’re assembling a world-class team to do it.
Taboola is looking for an SMB Sales Manager to work with digital publishers in the Spanish market, to create a real impact in a user’s discovery experience. As part of Taboola’s SMB Publisher Sales team, you would be expected to seek out and create partnerships to extend Taboola’s distribution footprint in these new markets.
We are looking for an intelligent, tech-savvy and multi-tasking hunter with a can-do attitude, high energy, a love for challenges and passion for online media.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals in UK
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills
- Native/fluent Spanish speaker. Portuguese would be a plus.
- Sales experience in the digital media space OR broader tech space helpful
- Confident picking up the phone and cold calling
- No fear of speaking to or meeting new people
- Technology-savvy and able to quickly learn what is needed to support successful implementation and optimization
- Naturally curious and a keen desire to take your career to the next level
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute organic and sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: USA TODAY, Huffington Post, MSN, Business Insider, The Independent, Welt, Le Figaro and The Weather Channel.
A global company with local service touchpoints, Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
Back to top