SMB Publisher Sales Executive - Germany
Are you an eager, smart sales professional with a passion for the digital media space? Do you think you might thrive in the informal and thrilling dynamic of a start-up environment? Do you want to take your career to the next level and work with multi-million dollar accounts? Then come and join the best and brightest in content discovery
Now is a great time to join Taboola! We are growing quickly and solving an important problem in the most interesting space in technology today – monetizing content. We’re assembling a world-class team to do it.
Taboola is looking for an SMB Sales Manager to work with digital publishers in the German market, to create a real impact in a user’s discovery experience. As part of Taboola’s SMB Publisher Sales team, you would be expected to seek out and create partnerships to extend Taboola’s distribution footprint in these new markets.
We are looking for an intelligent, tech-savvy and multi-tasking hunter with a can-do attitude, high energy, a love for challenges and passion for online media.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals in Germany
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Native German essential
- Turkish fluency also a plus but not essential
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills
- Sales experience in the digital media space OR broader tech space helpful
- Confident picking up the phone and cold calling
- No fear of speaking to or meeting new people
- Technology-savvy and able to quickly learn what is needed to support successful implementation and optimization
- Naturally curious and a keen desire to take your career to the next level
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Back to top