SMB Publisher Account Manager - Spain (London based)
Taboola is looking for a commercial, tech savvy Publisher Account Manager to join our growing European team here in London, focused on our Spanish Publisher clients. Taboola is one of the fastest growing global start-ups in digital media and the leader in content recommendation. Our account managers are recognised as the best in the industry and are essential to the ongoing growth of our business.
Spain represents a large and crucial market for us as we grow, and your clients would be among the leading publishers within those markets. You would be responsible for the successful implementation and launch of the Taboola content discovery platform across Spanish speaking markets. You would be tracking performance and providing regular strategic direction for new opportunities to improve performance. The account management team is uniquely responsible for building and optimising existing relationships by identifying and presenting new initiatives to publishers to improve performance and revenues.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with publisher clients in Spain.
- Be the expert on revenue optimization for a large book of business
- Ability to prioritize and react quickly
- Help identify trends and market conditions to pinpoint highest value optimizations
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve performance
- Work closely with the Sales & Product teams in order to become a valuable resource both internally and externally
- Applicants must be fluent in Spanish. French language skills would be an advantage.
- 1-2 years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred but not required)
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Strong commercial acumen, and experience working to targets
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data
- Strong phone and email etiquette
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- Self-starter with the will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
Back to top