Senior Publisher Sales Manager Japan
- Work with a team of enterprise sellers, focusing on the leading publishers in Japan.
- Facilitate the sale of multiple Taboola products to prospects by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy.
- Work with senior management to develop and consistently execute comprehensive sales objectives, strategies and plans.
- Manage a robust pipeline, accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked for all reps in the territory.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts..
- Challenge the Japan digital ad industry by bringing new, global-proven ideas to market with confidence.
- Native Japanese language skills.
- Strong track record of sales management.
- Demonstrated sales record, with an impeccable history of building your own book of business and hitting sales quotas.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in structuring and negotiating deals preferably with digital publishers or deals where an online component and revenue are central.
- Minimum 4 years experience managing a sales team.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports.
- Technology-savvy and able to quickly synthesize data points into a compelling story.
- Deep knowledge of standard contractual language and ability to quickly drive negotiations to a mutually beneficial agreement.
- A student of sales and lifelong learner, with the will and aptitude to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top