Senior Product Manager – Editorial (relocation to the LA office)
Taboola is one of fastest-growing global tech companies. Taboola Choice empowers hundreds of millions of people and thousands of publishers to personalize the Web. We enable publishers to drive editorial voice and brand safety while giving consumers the choice to personalize their content discovery experience. We engage over 1B online users, and deliver more than 300B content recommendations every month! As well as being one of the fastest growing Startups in Israel, we are also growing our world reach, with offices in NY, London, Tel Aviv, LA, Bangkok, New Delhi, Sao Paulo and more.
Taboola is looking for a Sr Product manager to lead its Editorial products. The Sr Product Manager will conceptualize, plan and drive to execution Taboola’s Editorial products, to secure and cement strategic relationships with editors across the globe, answering existing needs and predicting future ones.
*The position requires relocating to LA, California. US citizenship, green card or other work permit is required.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for Taboola Editorial products, partnering with sales, account managers, business developments and clients worldwide.
- Be a hands-on product manager – own and execute the full cycle of product development – from conception, in depth data analysis and writing specs, through close work with R&D and data scientists to ensure accurate execution and up to supervising version launches and following up on production and implementation issues.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams as well as strategic clients to push new products and features to market as well as to analyze needs and implement new tools and products accordingly.
- 5+ years of experience in Product management.
- Experience working in an online media company is mandatory. Experience working on editorial products is a plus.
- BA/BsC in Computer Science, journalism, new media or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of product development, UX, R&D development processes and business needs.
- Experience working with remote teams – a plus
- Manage a team of product managers, analysts and UX designers
- Willingness to travel frequently (at least once every two months)
- Strong analytic abilities, skilled in solving complex problems
- Organized and methodical
- Superb team player
- Strong communication skills
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top