Senior Product Manager
- Ramat Gan, Israel
Taboola is looking for an experienced product manager that will take a leading part in Taboola’s core services for advertisers.
The product manager will need to critically consider our existing offering, strategize a change, in order to make our advertiser even more successful with us.
- An E2E responsibility of the full cycle of product development – ideation, competitive analysis, clients validations, discovery with R&D, specs writing, launching, A/B testing and monitoring.
- Serve as both inbound and outbound product evangelist; build relationships with RnD, business teams, management, customers and industry experts.
- Interface with sales organization and strategic clients to analyze needs and implement new features accordingly.
- Work alongside Product analysts, UXI, Product Marketing and other functions in the organization, to drive successful products and feature rollouts.
- Commit to results, and report on progress. Present to the company executive management on a quarterly basis.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management including B2B products.
- Experience with user facing products. Solid intuition about UX and product design.
- Experience in optimizing marketing campaigns - an advantage.
- Strong outbound capabilities - successfully working with global clients at senior levels.
- Verbal, sharp, making solid arguments. Experience with articulating the right messaging and narratives.
- Strong project management skills - managing complex processes across multiple teams.
- Analytical, obsessed with data, skilled in solving complex problems. Experience with collaborating with product analysts.
- Superb team player, happy, fun to be with (to blend well with similar team members).
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with global teams.
- BSc in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent.
Back to top