Senior Media Sales Manager - UK
Media Sales Manager - UK
Taboola is looking for an eager, results-driven sales professional to pursue, negotiate and close deals for sponsored content to be placed on the Taboola widget and spread throughout our growing Publisher Network.
Taboola is widely recognised as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 300 billion recommendations served every day and over 5 million pieces of content in our marketplace. Taboola’s service is used by publishers to recirculate their own traffic by generating personalized on-site content recommendations. Taboola also enables agencies, brands & publishers to acquire high quality traffic and unique-users by recommending their content as third party content, which populates Taboola’s widgets throughout our network of Tier 1 publishers. Those publishers include Mail Online, Metro, Independent, Evening Standard and MSN.com
Taboola runs campaigns for companies such as Tesco, Sainsburys, Skyscanner, Intel, Capital One, and many more. The Sales Manager will be expected to identify, engage and cement similar partnerships in order to expand and diversify offered content.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Work closely with Sales Director to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Strong experience in a lead generating / inside sales position/ programmatic sales role, preferably at a digital media company - prior experience in video sales would be also highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the digital media space
- Entrepreneurial and can-do attitude
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimisation
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top