Senior Media Sales Manager - France
Senior Media Sales Manager - London
Taboola is looking for an eager, results-driven Media Sales Manager to pursue, negotiate and close deals for sponsored content to be placed on the Taboola widget and spread throughout our growing Publishers Network.
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
Taboola runs campaigns for companies such as Elle Magazine, AOL, Microsoft and many more. The Media Sales Manager will be expected to identify, engage and cement similar partnerships in order to expand and diversify offered content.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Work closely with the Country Manager to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Extensive experience in sales in the digital space
- Good knowledge of the French digital advertising space.
- Experience selling to top 100 French Brands and/or big 6 agencies
- Native French speaker
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the digital media space
- A true passion for online content, and a strong sales drive
- Demonstrated experience meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimisation
- Entrepreneurial with the will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top