Senior Manager, Research & Insights
Taboola’s mission is to help people discover content they may like but never knew existed.
Thousands of publishers have chosen Taboola to increase engagement, build loyal audiences and drive revenue through personalized recommendations of articles and videos. Top brands leverage Taboola’s technology and massive reach to build awareness and drive sales at scale. And, over 1B people discover new content, products and apps through Taboola every month -- we’re just getting started.
Our Research & Insights team’s mission is to develop and share unique insights that are key for our clients and for Taboola’s marketing and sales. The team has access to vast amount of data, advanced tools and external resources.
- Initiate new research projects to establish Taboola as thought leader and support sales and marketing efforts
- Manage research projects end-to-end using internal and external resources
- Uncover creative insights, define best practices based on data analyses and A/B tests for successful content discovery campaigns
- Share knowledge with Taboola’s global account management teams and clients through training and creation of materials, such as videos and infographics
- Collaborate with Taboola’s product team on new developments that require building new best practices
- Work closely with strategic clients across Europe to help them devise their content strategy for scaling their campaigns
- Stay on top of industry trends and become a thought leader; speak at client meetings, workshops and conferences
- Great appetite for data and ability to see the stories behind the numbers
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- An entrepreneurial attitude, creative, can come up with ideas and bring them to life
- Excellent presenter, feels comfortable presenting at conferences, workshops and client meetings
- Good understanding of digital ad space; experience from a digital ad agency is a big advantage
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top