Taboola is one of fastest-growing global tech companies. Taboola Choice empowers hundreds of millions of people and thousands of publishers to personalize the Web. We enable publishers to drive editorial voice and brand safety, while giving consumers the choice to personalize their content discovery experience. We engage over 750M online users, and deliver more than 300B content recommendations every month! As well as being one of the fastest growing Startups in Israel, we are also growing our world reach, with offices in NY, London, Tel Aviv, LA, Bangkok, New Delhi, Sao Paulo and more.
In this position you will be a part of Taboola's HR global team. You will be in charge of full-cycle recruiting processes in the R&D. You will:
- Managing recruitment processes in R&D
- Produce a target list of quality candidates by sourcing on social network as well as using a variety of creative channels to find and engage them in conversation
- Build a robust pipeline of great candidates, interested in striking up a conversation
- Conduct interviews - over the phone and in person - and convey your feedback about cultural and personal match to the company, the team and the position
- Work closely with hiring managers and help them make the right decision.
- At least 3 years experience in recruiting for technical positions as a headhunter- Must
- At least 3 years experience conducting face to face interviews
- Excellent sourcing skills
- A creative, resourceful problem solver
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- High level of English - written and verbal
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top